Welcome To My Journey

I have created this blog to record the things I learn as I progress in my studies of the Windows Operating System. My focus will primarily be the latest Operating System offerings by Microsoft, but much of the content below may also apply to earlier versions. I invite you to join me as I explore and learn about Microsoft Windows!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Introducing Network Diagnostics Framework (NDF)

If you've worked with Windows for very long, you've had an issue where you couldn't connect to another device over the network.  This typically results in the need to run numerous tools to find out what's wrong.  Starting with Windows Vista, Microsoft has provided a really nice automated method to diagnose what's wrong.  The video below explains the Network Diagnostics Framework and shows how it can be useful to you as you begin troubleshooting network connectivity issues.


Reference Material Used in Creating this Blog: